The New launched App Prisma is quite simple to use. The App is similar to Instagram and VSCO Camera. But the users who haven’t yet used an Editing app so far find it is little difficult. Don’t worry! We are here to guide how to use the Prisma App.
The users may think what is so special about this App; Itís the artificial intelligence that is being used by the app to layer a particular filter on the image and make it look like an art.
Procedure to Use Prisma App
- First and the foremost the users need o download the Prisma App from the Apple App store
- Once the App is downloaded, visit the App, and you could find two portions. The first half is for camera part, and the other half is for options like i.e. capture, settings, etc.
- Now you can take a real photo, or you may choose a photo from your gallery to edit. Sometimes it is good you don’t have to capture a photo at that particular Time.
- Once the Photo is selected or Captured, you will be directed to next page which contains several Filters and each day a new filter will be introduced. So select one filter you want to edit and wait till it gets applied to your photo. You will be showed the preview at the same place.
- To change the Intensity of the Effect, which you have selected, you just need to drag your fingers from left to right and vice versa. It will increase or decrease the effect.
- For the time being the App is allowed to edit the standard pictures. But the Developers have informed that the app will be updated soon to apply filters even on GIF images.
The Prisma app interesting and quite simple right? The Prisma app is similar to Instagram and other Editing Apps. But for the New users, we hope it explains clearly.
Download the Prisma App and give the photo’s an Artistic touch.